Hazard drops the hamburgers! Real Madrid are delighted to see that their £150m man has returned from his summer break in “perfect shape” as promised, having “swept away” three off-seasons since joining from Chelsea
- Forward Eden Hazard has finally fulfilled his promise to Real Madrid fans
- The £150million man had three off-seasons in which he “got carried away” on holiday.
- In three consecutive campaigns, Hazard has returned to preseason obesity
- A former Chelsea team-mate revealed the 120 Cap star loves burgers and pizza
- But this summer Hazard has returned in ‘perfect shape’ and has impressed the club
- Los Blancos manager Carlo Ancelotti is said to be planning to use him more often
The Belgium winger had three off-seasons in which he “got carried away” and brought back up to five kilos overweight despite struggling with injuries and fitness.
Real Madrid star Eden Hazard has reportedly returned to pre-season in “perfect condition”.