About the role in a MailOnline video
We are looking for MailOnline users to appear in a short film for business-to-business purposes (ie non-broadcast).
In order for us to be able to select people for the film, we ask you to send us a short video in which you talk about why you visit MailOnline. We will select up to 20 finalists from all videos received; These finalists will be professionally interviewed and the footage will be incorporated into a film via MailOnline.
If you make it to the final cut, you’ll get $300 in cash.
Hurry – we need to get your video by Friday October 19th.
Tips for your video
Your video can be very simple and captured by a mobile device, webcam or video camera. You must then save your video on a computer, i.e. upload it here and send it to us.
It just has to be a short video. As a guide, between 30 seconds and 1 minute – don’t worry if it takes longer. Save your video file with your first and last name e.g. B. John_Smith.
Please include the following in your video:
- Your Name
- your age
- Where you live – only the city and state
- your work/career
- How often you visit MailOnline
- Why you visit MailOnline
- The things you like most about MailOnline
- Where and when you visit MailOnline
When you have finished your video, fill out the form below.
To add your video:
- Save your video to your desktop
- Complete your name and email address
- Click the browse button below and select your video from your files
- Then click “Send Video” and your video will then be sent to us.
Alternatively, you can email your video directly to firstname.lastname@example.org